THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Old Favorites

I was out monday night with Cutie Pie, we visited one of our Favorite restaurants in town, La Nopalera. It's this amazing little mexican place we frequent. See, I love mexican food, as does she, so after moving to florida we were on a quest to find somewhere to get some good mexican. after a few failed and a few mediocre attempts we came upon this place. 


Anyway, I had the "Nopalera Fajitas" and Cutie Pie had the "Shrimp Chimichanga". 
My fajitas were amazing as always, it's a classic grilled fajitas with Steak, Chicken, Shrimp and Chorizo in the mix with the standard fajita veggies.

Her chimichangas are always great as well, you get 2 good sized tortillas wrapped around shrimp, cheese and veggies then fried. he meal also comes with beans and rice but what mexican doesn't? 

We also had some Queso With Chorizo in it. if you can't already tell at this point we both LOVE chorizo, so if anyone out there has a good recipe let me know, I've hit recipe zaar already and found some good ones, but like I said recommendations are welcome as always!

I tried to take some pictures of the food last night to post up but it was too dark inside. sorry folks, but don't worry, I'll try again next time, shouldn't be too long. LOL

Cutie Pie said she was going to make some Salmon Stir-fry tonight and she does amazing things in the kitchen so I'll take some pics and post them with the recipe either later tonight or tomorrow sometime!


1 comments:

Veronica said...

"she does amazing things in the kitchen" sounds unsavory, which is the exact opposite of what you want in the kitchen, I think. Perhaps "for someone with no formal training beyond the hours of Food Network I subject her to on a regular basis, Cutie Pie does well at making meals with even our most mundane provisions." I'd hate for people to think I'm a food slut or something, especially when all you're trying to say is "I live with her, and she cooks OK, so I've gotta make her feel really good about the fact that I can digest her meals with only minimal trouble." Ha ha ha!