THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 20, 2008

A New Adventure

Well, hey folks, you can call me The Chef. This is my first real venture into the wide world of blogging. I guess we'll see how it goes.


Just to let you all know a little about myself, I am a man living in the cozy little town (HA!) of Jacksonville, Fl. I have three Great loves in this world. 

One, My Amazing Beautiful Girlfriend, we'll call her Cutie Pie. She's a Grad student here in jacksonville and she amazes me every day with her beauty, kindness, caring nature, patience, and intelligence. 

Two, Photography. I have loved taking pictures since I got my first real camera at the age of 10. I feel that Photography is a chance for those of us who can't draw or paint to express the beauty we see in our minds eye. 
 
Three, Food. I guess you could call me the quintessential fat kid, not to say that I devour everything in my path by any means, but that I see the beauty and wonder in a good meal. Food is the one thing every person in this world has in common, it's a love and a need we all share.

This blog will me something of a journal for me and an update for all of you as I wander through this life, this trek, this journey on my path to becoming a full time chef, and weekend warrior photographer, and a wonderful partner to the most amazing woman in the world.


0 comments: